Our Weekly Fee includes:
- Accommodation with en suite w/c and hand basins.
- Meals (including a choice of menus)
- 24 hour residential care including nursing and personal care
- Hydrotherapy Baths, Wet rooms & Jacuzzi.
- Access to physiotherapy, occupational therapy and speech and language therapy
- Events & daily activities for residents
- Full time maintenance team
- Extensive private gardens
- Laundry services
- Bedding and towels
- TV licence (or exemption from licence)
- Care reviews
- Access to the lounge and gardens
- Snacks available on all 3 floors including crisps, chocolate, biscuits & sweets
- Tea & coffee from the Coffee shop (NAAFI) & Reception
- Wine, beer, cider, spirits, or soft drinks from the lounge Bar, or at meal times.
- Liaison with outside agencies such as medical practitioners and district nurses
- Annual testing of Resident’s personal electrical equipment
- Access to Wi-Fi
- Wheelchairs, fluidic pressure relieving chairs, dynamic alternating mattresses, pressure relieving pillows.
The following services are not covered by the weekly fee. However the Home can arrange for you to receive the following at an additional cost.
- Dental care services
- Optical care services
- Chiropody services
- Toiletries and over-the counter medicines
- Hairdressing – In house hair salon.
- Personal newspapers and magazines
- Monthly telephone calls and line rental charge in Resident’s room (if applicable)
- Specialist seating and non-NHS wheelchairs
- Service and repair of personal equipment and effects, including hearing aids and purchase of batteries, wheelchairs where privately owned
- Private taxi or ambulance fares
- Escort duties for privately arranged trips
Fees: (applicable to 2021/22)
|Long Term Residential||£975.00||Long Term Nursing||£1,064.00 *|
|Residential Respite||£1,025.00||Nursing Respite||£1,300.00|
The Long Term Nursing* fee rate does not include the ‘Funded Nursing Care’ Contribution which is received from the NHS in respect of qualifying individuals. Pembroke House receives this amount, which is currently paid at the rate of £187.60 per week for qualifying residents, as a further contribution towards the cost of the care which we provide.