Do you believe our naval and marines veterans deserve the best? If yes read on.
Are you a motivational leader who can have a positive influence on colleagues and beneficiaries? If yes we want to hear from you as we are looking for a Team Leader to head up our committed team of Health Care Assistances.
Pembroke House is dedicated to the welfare of our Naval and Royal Marine veterans. We believe that through enabling fulfilled lives that we will help continue their legacy of lives well lived.
As a team leader we would expect you to live up to our core values of:
- Honesty, respect and dignity in how we behave towards each other
- Aspirational and Innovative in our approach
- Take responsibility and be accountable for our actions and learning through reflection
- Recognise everyone’s contribution, value and worth in all that we do
- Believe and trust in each other
- Investing in people
In return for your dedication you will receive:
- Mentorship and training based on individual and organisational need
- Unique and welcoming working environment where our beneficiaries wellbeing is central,
- Competitive salary £13.54/hour
- Generous health benefits,
- Excellent pension scheme,
- 6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays),
If you wish to discuss the role please call Zoe on 01634 852 431
If you want to join a dynamic team please call: Kelly on 01634 852 431 for an application or email firstname.lastname@example.org.