- Honesty, respect and dignity in how we behave towards each other
- Aspirational and Innovative in our approach
- Take responsibility and be accountability for our actions and learning through reflection
- Recognise everyone’s contribution, value and worth in all that we do
- Believe and trust in each other
- Investing in people
If you believe that you represent these values we want to talk to you about joining our dedicated team of Healthcare Assistants.
All we will ask from you is that you care, have a willingness to learn and be prepared to go the extra mile.
Pembroke House supports and cares for Naval and Royal Marine veterans who, in our opinion deserve the best.
In recognition of your dedications we offer:
- Training based on individual and organisational need,
- Unique and welcoming working environment where our beneficiaries wellbeing is central,
- Career pathway,
- Competitive salary starting at £10.09/hour,
- 24 hr & 36 hr weekly contracts available
- Generous health benefits,
- Excellent pension scheme,
- 6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays),
If you wish to discuss the role please call Zoe on 01634 852 431
If you want to join a dynamic team please call: Kelly on 01634 852 431 for an application or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 10 May 2021