Pembroke House is dedicated to the care and welfare of Naval and Marine Veterans. We believe in lives well led and our wellbeing coordinator is central to achieving this.
We are looking for someone who intuitively understands people and has the ability to be spontaneous as well as organised and places our community of beneficiaries’ and their wellbeing at the centre of their creativity and planning. The role is the glue that binds the physical, mental and emotional wellbeing of our veterans.
We value aspirational and innovative leadership as a driving force for positive change and engagement.
The role is an exciting combination of leadership of a team of assistants and volunteers as well as leadership in originality for the benefit of our community.
In return for your dedication you will receive:
- Mentorship and training based on individual and organisational need
- Unique and welcoming working environment where our beneficiaries wellbeing is central,
- Competitive salary of £21,000/year
- Generous health benefits,
- Excellent pension scheme,
- 6 weeks annual leave (including bank holidays)
For further information and to apply for an application form email email@example.com