The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust is a caring organisation which is a pleasure to work for. If you are seeking a rewarding role in an organisation that cares as much for its staff as it does for its beneficiaries, then look no further. Opportunities exist both at our Care Home in Gillingham and our Headquarters in Portsmouth.
Day Care Co-Ordinator – £11 per hour and Day Care Activities Assistant – £9.50 per hour
- Do you have a D1 licence?
- A big personality?
- Can you think outside the box?
- Are you bubbly, fun-loving, outgoing and spontaneous?
- Do you have an Advanced First Aid Certificate (Training can be given)
If this describes you then please contact Pembroke House for an application form for the new Veterans Day Club. Tel: 01634 852431 or email:Recruitment@pembrokehouse-rnbt.org.uk
- Health benefits package & pension scheme
- Excellent working conditions and appropriate training opportunities
Closing Date for applications Friday 12 July 2019