New position available March 2021.
Are you an experienced senior manager , preferably with a nursing qualification, but definitely with an excellent track record in the leadership and management of care homes.
Do you seek a role where you can:
* develop and lead the delivery of an organisations care strategy
* provide clinical leadership to inspire confidence through the sharing of knowledge and best practice
* support and encourage education and research
The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust has one care home and almshouses and is preparing to commission a new purpose built care home in Portsmouth, due to open 2022.
As Director of Care ( a new role) you will:
* define and champion the RNBT’s model of care and
* develop and implement a long term strategy for the range of care services and lead the development of new services.
If you are ambitious to contribute to the lives and welfare of some of our nation’s ex-servicemen and women this is a great opportunity to join a friendly professional and highly respected team.
Expected Start Date: 01/03/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £70,000.00-£75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
For further information and application go to Indeed.co.uk direct: