Salary c. £25,000. Full-time (Part-time or job share considered).
Starting as soon as available, applicants should have the following attributes:
- Empathy with beneficiaries and desire to help others
- Experienced in welfare administration and social work
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Capable communicator with competent IT and numeracy skills
- Understanding of RN culture
- Flexible and enthusiastic
The right person will be educated to “A” level standard (or equivalent), have Health & Social care or Advice & Guidance qualification at NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, and ideally have voluntary sector experience. The successful candidate will be required to obtain an Enhanced DBS clearance.
To request an application pack email: firstname.lastname@example.org (for Chief Executive).
Closing date for applications: 13 August 2018
Interviews: 30 August 2018